Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Why blog?

I am at present working on content for three very different books. However, this is a long and arduous process, and who knows if any of them will ever make it to publication. In the meantime I have much I wish to share, so this web log is going to be a patchwork of all kinds of things: philosophical and spiritual issues which I've given careful thought, as well as practical tips on gardening, cooking and baking which may be of interest to others who are interested in having more control over what they eat than supermarket shopping generally allows. I will also regularly include links to news items I've found interesting and / or uplifting. There is such an avalanche of depressing news in the general news, that it's good to push the balance the other way for a change. And, since I am an inveterate book-talker there will be book titles, along with general chat and comment. There, that should be enough!

No comments: