Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Shops and products I like ~ additional coverage of Rushleigh articles

I often write about living better on less, placing emphasis on developing domestic skills and increased self-reliance.  This reduces the need for ready-made products but it doesn't do away with them altogether, not by any means.  

Part of living better on less involves knowing which shops and products are the best value for money - for a variety of reasons; and an important part of living better is dealing with people and businesses which treat me as a valued customer.  I want to share some of my favourites. 

Although most of these will be particular to Dunedin here in New Zealand, there may be mention of ideas or points that are helpful to those who live elsewhere.   

As I write articles I'll place links on this Chronicle's index page entitled
I'll also note them on The Rushleigh Chronicles Facebook page.  I post links there to all articles as I write them, so a subscription or 'like' of this page will keep you up-to-date.

For starters, here's the link to an article I wrote a while back, featuring the Otago Farmers Market, and the excellent Edmonds Fresh Fish shop in Green Island of Dunedin.

No comments: